MY YEAR:

March 20


April 1st. 
This is no april fools joke my hcg level was rising! [4 thousand]


at 5 weeks 5 days


April 2nd
Severe bleeding. Dr says I am miscarrying my 3rd. [insert emotional break down.]

April 11th
My "miscarriage" has a heartbeat!! [insert stupid dr here]  


April 20th-June
Bedrest, Hyperemesis, to many to count hospital stay, at home health care, home IV, pump inserted in stomach pumping me with meds

May 10th

17 weeks 
 a first time pregnancy milestone; we've never made it this far!
July 16th
ITS A GIRL

27 weeks 
start of pre-term labor
following weeks include:
steroid shots, anti-contraction meds
35 weeks

November 16th
 miracles can happen

Today

2010 has made me the happiest person in the world. At times it was tough, really tough. But, come March my whole world was turned upside down. I can't explain what this tiny little girl does to me. I have fallen  in love with my husband all over again. Watched him be the most amazing father. And Found myself finding strength I never knew I had. 

 I can't wait for 2011! Witnessing my little girl with all of  her "firsts". Watching each milestone, as I hope to become the momma I hoped I would be.

My resolution? Be all that I can be for my little family.