Im gonna be honest, I was a little apprehensive on this review we have a been huge Avent household since day one... previously! When I first receieved my box of bottles I was pretty blown away, the nipple was so soft & the whole "closer to nature" thing I "got". Of course there cant be a bottle that is exactly like a actual breast these are pretty darn close.

I am about 98% exclusively breastfeeding Kensley but Brandon has always wanted to be apart of feedings & we really wanted to get Kennedy involved in feedings, so with all millions of ounces of pumped milk we had our first bottle feeding. Kennedy was always so finicky about which bottle she would take; but I 100% believe because of the "closer to nature" nipple on these bottles make the transition for Kensley from bottle to breast & breast to bottle a complete ease! Which was such a refief since I didnt want to have any nipple confusion & some babies born early like Kensley have problems sucking.

We loved them so much, we went out & got a bigger pack of the anti colic bottles because Kensley sucks very fast & even faster when using a bottle. With our other bottles you had to put on the nipples "just right" or it would leak the whole bottle in seconds. Even with the extra colic insert we have never had one leak with our Tommee Tippee bottles!

We now are kinda Tommee Tippee addicts! haha We got the bottle warmer which is a life saver when warming up breastmilk since you can't microwave it! & we also just got the monitor which I also can't say enough good things about!

Overall, Tommee Tippee bottles are great for breastfeeding moms who pump or formula mommas alike! They truly are "closer to nature" & I always get so many compliments on how they are "cool looking" :)

You can learn more about Tommee Tippee: HERE
Buy the bottles I reviewed: HERE
Facebook & Twitter: @TommeeTippee_NA where they have triva giveaways quite frequently!


Tommee Tippee also just launched a very cool site  called the day your baby was born!
I haven't had a chance to make Kensleys yet but you can capture everything about your babys birthday in one place! Its a  simple way to capture moments of pregnancy and the birth day through the gathering of Facebook posts, a selection of birthday news and facts and the collection precious memories through a pregnancy journal! Go check it out HERE

I was not paid for this review, I was simply given a product & gave my honest opinion on it.