This past weekend we had daddy home for THREE straight days, we haven't had that since Kensley was born & before that? probally since Christmas! It was needed for me & the girls!
On Friday I had my Matilda Jane Trunk Show! It was lots of fun & alot better success then I thought it would thanks to lovely ladies I have met on the boards & on IG!


Theres a local car auction that goes on every year that gets pretty big, lots of fun stuff to do & we always love going to the auction looking around & going over to the swap meet, i love love love finding vintage finds! I found the cutest blue granite blue tub for a photography prop, $3!!
So Saturday we woke up early, got a quick muffin with our best friends to see DOC HUDSON. {from cars}
& headed over to "meet" doc

Then we were off to the auction...

The girls spent alot of time doing this..


& we just walked around look at lots of cars!





Then kennedy woke up & was intoxicated by the helicopter that was giving rides!
As they would come to land she would get SO excitied, it was also VERY loud; tho she was way into it she still helf on to me not wander to far off from my leg. Just watching with the biggest doe eyes. I love that she is gaining such independence but still not too much that she still finds comfort in me.
We braked for tantrums, & big trucks!
 I dont think this will ever get old...


Sunday & today {Monday}
We went new mailbox shopping, which was surprising more challenging then i expected!
& finally crossed "plant flowers" off our summer bucket list.
Im craving fall so bad I was so excited to get mums!




Overall a great long weekend, we are sad to give daddy back to daily hussle & bussle! But glad we had the time we did with him!
Back to our routine, which mean I got to get to bed for Toddler Tuesdays in the morning!
What did ya'll do on you long weekend?