What a weekend!!
We had so much & it was so nice to have Daddy home for a "real" weekend! Those glimpses of how normal families have it always nice every once in awhile ;)

We spent pretty much the whole weekend at the campground! We dont have a "new" camper yet, but while we were looking my mom liked one we were looking at; so we are using their old on in the mean time! It is so so much smaller than our old one, but it does the job!

On Saturday my cousin & his family came to visit & that was wonderful! We always love when we get to see them!

Every fourth of July isnt completely without tons of sparklers, of course!!

Friday:

Kennedy was killing me with her expressions here!

Saturday:
This is my cousins little girl, my girls just adore her!

& we ended ths weekend with a trip to the zoo!!
I hope everyone else had a great weekend!